End-to-end solution for the management of the MSK pathway
We are revolutionising the musculoskeletal (MSK) pathway with an AI-assisted machine learning solution designed for the remote monitoring of orthopaedic patients. Using gait analysis and biometric data, we are able to infer the patient’s path from the point of entry onto the pathway, improving triage and providing better and more efficient care throughout the journey, until discharge. The product works side-by-side with clinicians to improve healthcare systems and patient outcomes.
Our solution consists of an AI-driven, machine-learning, platform which analyses data, including gait and quality of movement, and vital signs such as temperature and pressure, received from a selection of sensors worn by the patient outside the clinical setting. The information is available to the clinician almost instantly and in an interpretable format as a single patient view so they can check the patient’s progress and make decisions rapidly. By combining expert and AI knowledge, we are creating a solution that can identify possible issues, infections and disorders earlier than would otherwise be possible.
Our solution also helps advance medical research with predictive technology which can be applied to larger groups than before and will ultimately benefit patients, healthcare professionals and researchers in the field of clinical movement science.
- Post-surgery monitoring
- Efficient care for patients with movement-related conditions
- Early detection of deterioration
- Single patient view that can be accessed by all actors on the pathway
- Medical efficiency through enhanced triage, shortened care pathway and reduction in surgeries and bed occupancy
- Cost reduction to the patient
- Patient care and outcome improvement through rapid data capture and feedback
- Enhanced patient experience