HexTransforma Healthcare is a UK medical technology company leading in creating AI-driven remote monitoring healthcare solutions. We are a fast-growing independent company, you will be part of an exciting, rapidly expanding team of health-tech game changers. Improved patient care pathways and outcomes are at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we are remotely connecting patients and clinicians. By 2025 we aim to have connected more than 12 million patients to their care-providers, and we’re only just getting started! Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
We build products that provide capability across the health sector. Our multi-disciplinary technology teams are made up of architects & engineers who work alongside product owners, business analysts and delivery colleagues to ensure HexTransforma Healthcare and our clients get what they need, balancing tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
What’s it like working at HexTransforma Healthcare?
All of us are responsible for the success of HexHealth. Our guiding principles: - Dream, Deliver and Care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with. We are patient-centric, data driven, and outcome focused. Our tech teams have a high level of autonomy to decide both what outcomes they should pursue and how they will achieve them. We are all about improving, innovating, and automating our technology and processes. We believe in being agile rather than committing to a single framework or ways of working.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team as our Product Manager / Product Owner on a Permanent contract.
We are looking for a Product Manager / Product Owner to drive business outcomes, work in a flexible and creative way to help define the future and how we get there.
We are looking for a collaborative and customer-focused product manager who is passionate about delivering cutting-edge digital solutions to our community of doctors and healthcare professionals.
To be successful in this role you should have solid experience as a Product Manager and be at home in the digital space, you will have worked extensively with a B2B software/platform - not necessarily in the healthcare sector, although that would be desirable. You are a tenacious and resilient individual, who enjoys being the advocate of their product/s and can manage multiple senior stakeholders.
The Product Manager / Product Owner responsibilities include:
- Report to the Head of Marketing and Communications,
- Conduct user research, market analysis and business validation to help influence product roadmap,
- Create customer profile and set customer expectations,
- Set analytics benchmarks/measures of success for new features,
- Define and analyse product metrics that inform and drive iterative product testing,
- Work with technology product owners on product development and supporting scrum teams, participating in Daily Scrum and Sprint planning,
- Initiate feature ideas based on research and insights, working with the technology product owners to develop concepts/designs, then handing to the technology product owners for build,
- Act as a key stakeholder on product roadmaps and priorities.
- Proven work experience as a Product Manager (+5 years) – ideally in both established and scale up organisations.
- 5+ years experience at a B2B SaaS company.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with product development either directly in a product or design team, or as a lead stakeholder for a SaaS B2B product.
- Strong understanding of the full Agile process and experience of working with Product Owners/Scrum teams.
- Willingness and ability to work in our office in Brighton full-time.
- Healthcare experience is highly desirable, understanding the regulation and complexity of working with the NHS systems will be critical to success.
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 base salary dependent on experience with OTE up to £100,000,
- 22 days holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays),
- Free daily coffee, tea, water, fruits, breakfast cereal, Friday evening drinks & chats,
- Access to fully funded training courses,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Beautiful offices near the station and sea.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality and diversity, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.