HexTransforma Healthcare is a UK medical technology company leading in creating AI-driven remote monitoring healthcare solutions. We are a fast-growing independent company, you will be part of an exciting, rapidly expanding team of health-Tech game changers. Improved patient care pathways and out comes is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we are remotely connecting patients and clinicians. By 2025 we aim to have connected more than 12 million patients to their care-providers, and we’re only just getting started! Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
We build products that provide capability across the health sector. Our multidisciplinary technology teams are made up of architects & engineers who work alongside product owners, business analysts and delivery colleagues to ensure HexTransforma Healthcare and our clients get what they need, balancing tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
What’s it like working at HexTransforma Healthcare?
All of us are responsible for the success of HexHealth. Our guiding principles: - Dream, Deliver and Care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with. We are patient-centric, data driven, and outcome focused. Our tech teams have a high level of autonomy to decide both what outcomes they should pursue and how they will achieve them. We are all about improving, innovating, and automating our technology and processes. We believe in being agile rather than committing to a single framework or ways of working.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing and Communications team as our Digital Marketing Executive on a Permanent contract.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team. You are likely to be currently working as a Digital Marketing Executive or as a Digital Marketing Assistant hungry to progress. Our team sits in our Brighton Office, and we would expect you to base yourself out of this office. This is a great opportunity for a technically minded, people orientated Digital Marketeer with a passion for content creation.
Digital Marketing Executive responsibilities include:
- Write, edit and proof-read material for online communications to an excellent standard, ensuring consistency and compliance with key communications messages, quality standards, branding and design.
- Produce high-quality content including interviews, videos, guides & blog posts.
- Implement SEO and PPC campaigns and report on the results.
- Management of social media accounts including creating engaging content, responding to all customer posts and monitoring competition.
- Assist with managing the CMS system and updating our various websites.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns and CRM journey management.
- Support PR activity when necessary.
Essential skills and experiences:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing (experience in e-Commerce is a plus),
- Experience in PPC and email marketing,
- Excellent copywriting skills,
- Knowledge of best practice SEO,
- Passion for social media,
- A solid understanding of GDPR,
- Ability to work at pace, manage multiple demands effectively, prioritise workloads and work to deadlines,
- Creative and proactive.
Desirable skills and experiences:
- Understanding of Google Analytics,
- Knowledge of Adobe suite,
- Experience in the healthcare sector,
- Willingness and ability to work in our office in Brighton 2-3 days per week.
- Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 per year depending on experience,
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays),
- Free daily coffee, tea, water, fruits, breakfast cereal, Friday evening drinks & chats,
- Access to fully funded training courses,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Beautiful offices near the station and sea.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality and diversity, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.